1. Working principle of box pasting machine
The working principle of the automatic box pasting machine is that after starting the power supply, the whole conveyor belt starts to move, the die-cut semi-finished carton is placed at the paper feeding position of the box pasting machine, and the conveyor belt automatically sends the single box sheet to the middle belt according to the paper feeding report set by the paper stop head frame. (if the semi-finished carton is coated or polished and enters the middle section, the carton can be glued on the inner edge by the glue gun at the same time) the conveyor belt will transport the carton to the pasting part of the rear section for pressure packaging.
2. Structure and classification of box pasting machine
The box pasting machine is divided into the paper feeding part, pre folding part, ditch bottom, forming part, and box pressing part. According to the function, the box pasting machine is divided into a square box pasting machine and a groove bottom box pasting machine. The general box pasting machine does not have the groove bottom function or even pre folding. Of course, most box pasting machines now have pre folding. Of course, the groove bottom box pasting machine must be used to make the groove bottom box. The box pasting machine with better function can also make hexagonal and special-shaped boxes, but it should be equipped with a glue spraying system and other devices.
3. Characteristics of box pasting machine
(1) The box pasting machine adopts the lower paper feeding mode of the sponge belt, and the elastic adjustable paper feeding knife is combined with the vibration motor to separate the paper embryo smoothly and accurately.
(2) The imported hot melt adhesive system under photoelectric control can be adjusted according to the size of the Paper embryo and glue feeding position to meet the production requirements.
(3) In the working system of the forming department, the box pasting machine adopts the organic combination of photoelectric and cylinder controlled adjustable inner mold and outer mold to complete the paper embryo forming accurately and continuously. The inner and outer molds can also be adjusted according to the size of the Paper embryo to meet the processing requirements of cartons of different sizes.
(4) The conveying department is driven by a separate speed regulating motor, which can be adjusted with the production speed of the host to ensure the orderly output of finished cartons.
(5) Frequency converter is used to control motor drive, speed regulation balance, and power saving.
(6) The box pasting machine adopts an advanced timing belt and timing wheel to ensure accurate, stable, and low noise transmission.