Responsible for overseas marketing development
• Develop and implement sales strategies and distribution plan that meets the company's market, brand, volume and channel objectives.
• Drive growth through identifying and acquiring new customers in assigned territories/channels.
• Ensure all Trade Marketing and Distribution plans and implementation strategies effectively articulate and align with the company vision, philosophy and direction.
• Manage the collection, analysis, evaluation and dissemination of market, trade marketing and distribution performance data to improve maximum competitive advantage.
• Develop and implement an effective presence marketing and promotion program to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for our brand based on the needs and priorities of each trade channel and outlet type by gaining the active support of the trade.
• Represent the company to the trade, trade associations and other stakeholders in order to maintain and build company goodwill and loyalty.
• Manage key trade customers through the development and implementation of key account strategies and plans in order to maximize volume and account profitability.
• Contracts - Be able to negotiate trade terms in order to satisfy customers’ needs and align these to the company business objectives
• Pricing - Closely cooperates with distributors/retailers on company's price strategy compliance. Regularly monitor and report price offers of distributors and retail shelf prices. Report and take on adequate steps if pricing not in line with the company strategy
• Team Cooperation - Actively cooperate and coordinate activities with other members of the sales and marketing teams/departments in order to achieve defined targets
• Ensuring effective usage of marketing materials in POS
• Take on ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the company's management or supervisor.